This is the main site of the Bioinformatics, Natural Calculus and Systems Biology of the Department of Informatics, Systems and Communications of the University of Milan - Bicocca, i.e., BIoinformatics MIlan Bicocca (BIMIB). Here you can find descriptions of the group's current and past projects, software, and references to our publications. Please use the menu on the side to navigate the site.
Giancarlo Mauri, BIMIB director. Marco Antoniotti, BIMIB fac-quasi-totum.
- Software: TRONCO (Translational ONCOlogy) is a R package for the inference of causal models of cancer progression from genomic cross-sectional data.
- Software: pyTSA is a Python tool to make time-series analysis as intuitive as possible.
- Thierry Nieus, Neuroscience Brain Technology, Istituto Italiano Tecnologia (IIT), Genoa, Italy
- Friday, May 22nd, 2015, h 11:00, Sala Seminary, First Floor, DISCo Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, Milan, ITALY
- Isabella Castiglioni, Institute of Molecular Bioimaging and Physiology of the National Research Council (IBFM-CNR), Milan, Italy.
- Wednesday, January 28th 2015, h 11:00, Sala Seminary, First Floor, DISCo Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, Milan, ITALY
Past Events Archive for the year 2014 and earlier.